• Payroll & Fringe Benefits – Assists with the implementation of annual insurance renewals and assists in payroll processing.
• Accounts Payable – Manages accounts payable functions, including processing purchase orders, paying invoices and maintaining accounts payable files
• Deposits and Banking – Receives, counts, balances, and deposits library funds, maintains files of deposit records, and balances bank accounts at end of each month.
• Board Secretary Duties – Performs secretarial duties for the Board of Trustees, attends all regular Board meetings, and takes and transcribes minutes.
• Administrative Duties – Acts as backup to Facilities Manager in the oversight of meeting room requests, attends all Finance Committee meetings, provides administrative support to the Fiscal Officer and Executive Director, and acts as backup to the Fiscal Officer.
• College degree in business or accounting, or a high school diploma with at least seven years of experience in job with similar responsibilities.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products and accounting software.
• Demonstrated integrity and honesty; must qualify to be bonded.
• Excellent attention to detail. Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of administrative policies governing public entity financial practices and procedures.
• Advanced problem-solving skills required to address complex issues that may arise. Must be able to set priorities and work independently.
• Exceptional judgment and discretion required. Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Salary and Benefits:This is a full-time (38 hrs/week) position with full benefits and a salary range of $33,000 to $49,500
Closing Date:Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
Instructions for Applying:
Please submit a letter of interest, resume and three professional references to:
Molly Pandelli, Fiscal Officer
Hudson Library & Historical Society
96 Library Street
Hudson, OH 44236
Job Description:For full job description click here: Job Description
IT TECHNICIAN (PT)
Description:Part-time position requires the applicant to be able to maintain, troubleshoot and repair hardware, software and peripherals. Applicant should have knowledge of active directory, group policy, security; ticketing and documentation. Duties: Help Desk services; general systems administration and backup for the network and PC’s including imaging; software installation and maintenance; technical support for library staff, programs and library patrons.
Working towards a degree in a technology related field.
Must have experience with hardware/software maintenance and installation.Ability to communicate effectively with library staff and patrons.Knowledge of Windows OS10, Server 2008R2 and above, Active Directory, Group Policy, MSOffice, software loads, hardware builds/chipsets, internet protocols and security, networks, and media editing software such as: the Adobe Suite; Final Cut Pro; Avid.Additional knowledge of: mobile devices such as tablets, eReaders, and Apple products; digital imaging; the authentication process for databases; 3D printers and coding/programming a plus.
Salary:$13.00 per hour
Comments:Two part-time positions available, 20 hours per week. Schedule includes evenings and weekends. Email cover letter, resume, 3 professional references or letters of recommendation, and transcripts to:
Marylyn Galganski, Head of Information Services and TechnologyEmail: Marylyn.Galganski@hudson.lib.oh.us
Applications will be accepted until position is filled
No phone calls, please